WELCOME to INSPIRATION FOUNTAIN!
It is in this place where I share stories and such about things that inspire and infuence my life. This is my bliss!!

For me, the Lord is the Fountain from where I receive that which is satisfying. As you enter this place feel free to rest, reflect, dream and be inspired afresh and anew. I am hoping you will Come to the Fountain and take a drink of living water.







Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SPRING HAS COME!


HAPPY SPRING!!!   

I just love the different Seasons.. Each one displays God's beauty in such wonderful and magnicent ways.  No matter what season we are in either in the natural or spiritual.. there are lessons we can learn along the way.  Each new season inspires me to be more than I can be, and I see the hand of the Lord and the many facets of His love again and again.

Whether it be in Autumn when God has used His paintbrush to show His glory or to cause us to realize we must allow things to fall to the ground and die so new fruit may come into our life. 


Or Winter where there is a glistening holy hush .. a time to consider that under the snow, hidden.. are promises yet to be revealed.   


How I love Spring with such hope for tomorrow and so many things blooming, new beginnings and things springing forth..


or Summer with the sweet fragrance of His creations filling our senses.. lazy days to contemplate His goodness..,


Getting back to Spring, One of my favorite scriptures is below.. God has impressed this upon my heart in so many occassions as I went through winter experiences feeling nothing good could come out of the things was encountering.     God has spoken to me through this scripture time and time again... I do pray that it blesses you as much as it has blessed me....   


Song of Solomon 2:10-13  

 10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. 11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;

12 the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; 13 the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell.

 Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

What wonderous words from a Father who loves us, and desires for us to enter into the Springtime of our lives!


Blessings,
Donsie's Dialogs 3/21/12  

No comments:

Post a Comment